At Nemetos Tanasuk, we invest in our people, and strive to develop a remarkable global team that celebrates its diversity and equality.
Working at Nemetos Tanasuk
The best thing about working at Nemetos Tanasuk is the people. We strive to embed a culture of collaborative employees, overflowing with the drive to explore new ideas and think critically.
We have a relentless focus on delivering value for our clients, which starts within the organisation.
To ensure that we operate with a social conscience, giving back to our communities, working for the good of the environment and developing a remarkable global team that celebrates its diversity and equality.
- Fully hybrid work model meaning you choose where you work and which days
- Flexible working including part time working options
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, disability leave, and national holidays.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Expenses reimbursement
Cont. Professional Development
- Opportunity for fully funded certifications related to role
- Continuous learning and training options including LinkedIn Learning and Master Class
- Volunteer days with expense reimbursement
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Team building days and regular socials
- Snacks and fruit are available on-site daily
- A day off for your birthday!